1. My great-great grandmother was a Squaw.
2. Regarding food, I tasted one brussel sprout in my life and quickly spit it out. I treat myself to baby beef liver and onions twice a year. I’m not too picky.
3. My least favorite household chore is dusting. I’d rather scrub a toilet. When I dust the house, I play my favorite music loudly to take my mind off the misery.
4. I have a natural talent for drawing. My art was displayed in public libraries during my school years. Artistic talent is God-given but it needs nurturing and work. I've wasted it but I hope to get it back one day.
5. I can wiggle my ears. I’m right-handed but use my left hand for dealing playing cards, vacuuming, and other things.
6. My first “official” kiss happened when I was thirteen years old at a boy-girl party in a psychedelic basement (parents upstairs) while playing Spin the Bottle. I wore fish-net stockings...ughh. We were probably listening to something like Iron Butterfly’s “Inagodadavida” and the little creep slipped me his tongue and I was so grossed out I could hardly sleep that night.
7. My typing speed is 75 wpm with 100% accuracy. Whoopee! I’m only that good during a test. I also take shorthand (I’m dating myself, I know…) but haven’t taken it since 2001 when I told my boss it was a waste of my time and his. That forced him to learn the keyboard.
8. I’m not a jock, by any means, but I’m a great fan and spectator of any sport. I can play Badminton, and basketball, though. Love it.
9. When I was in the fifth and sixth grade, I aspired to become a Catholic School Sister of Providence. I loved the smell of their starched habits as they walked passed my little desk and the mystery behind the headpiece. That dream was thwarted when I had my first “crush”.
10. I’ve never used an illegal drug, except for taking one drag of marijuana when I was 22. It was awful. Pot stinks.
11. I don’t have a college degree. There have been times during my life I’ve regretted entering the workforce after high school and not continuing my education. However, I have held some very fine and successful jobs along the way.
12. I LOVE TO DANCE (a lot of people already know it).
Would anyone like to join me in revealing a few things about yourself? There are a few items above that I never told anyone before and I didn't mind telling one bit!
The day wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t post a “bewd” picture.
A Carolina Wren loving the suet.