Today we were blessed with a steady, soaking, soft rain. Oh, how we craved it! It’s chilly and we’re wearing coats but that's alright with me. It's only temporary. The outdoors are clean and the plants and flowers are upright, open, and drinking up the moisture.
So I ventured outside in my raincoat and looked for yellow to replace the sunshine.
Ahhhh. There is so much to see on a dark day if you look for it.
You are invited!
Recently, Liza posted a photo of her new monitor and it gave me an idea... Wouldn’t it be fun to see where everyone creates their fabulous posts?
This is an invitation for YOU to send me one photo of the workspace where you record your journal and share your wonderful words and photos ~ the place where you sit and think before you click “publish”. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a mental picture of the blogging habitat of those with which you share your days?
1. Including yourself in the photo is optional.
2. If you include your monitor, display your home page!
3. I urge to you include a short narrative in your e-mail to me about your workspace. If you don’t include a narrative, you’re taking the risk on my comment about your workspace… :o)
4. I guess that two weeks should allow you enough time to tidy up your desk and shoot a photo to me. If you don’t want to bother tidying up, that’s OK, too! Due: May 16.
5. E-mail me: maryferr at carolina dot rr dot com
Give me a week or two after the deadline to post “Blogger Habitats”. Don’t be shy. I'll post reminders.